of 6 months in order to enhance skills training and confidence for employability.
lasting 3 months with hands-on curriculum which includes a well constructed syllabus complete with all necessary food handling and preparation skills.
Acceptance into our program is met with a strict student capacity of 12 trainees per season; 48 total students per year.
Future career development and ongoing support for all Alumnis.
Through our career partners as well as employment services and resume development.
Focusing on life skills, career development, and workshops to navigate a successful career and lifelong employment as well as money management.
- At least 18 years old
- Either unemployed or underemployed
- Availability from 10am-4pm Mon-Thurs
- Strong interest in a career within the food/hospitality industry
- Must have reliable transportation to class (TRAX, car, bus, etc.)
- Able to lift 50 pounds with reasonable accommodation